Please note that effective Thursday – January 19th, Rosser School’s new phone number is 604-296-9027. Please update your cell phones and contact information, and inform all family members and friends that may be affected by the change.
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s CareCard (personal health number)
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order).
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card).
- Proof of residency of the parent or guardian and student. This must include the following, with the parent’s name and current address
- One of these items: proof of ownership of dwelling; long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- and one of these items: BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, BC driver’s licence, BC registration of automobile, Canadian bank accounts or credit cards.
Two of these items: proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- Immunization records
- A completed “updated 2017” Burnaby School District Student Information Registration Form (also available at the school office) (old registration forms cannot be accepted).
- A completed Burnaby School District Medical Information Form (also available at the school office).
Posted December 14, 2016This Friday our Rosserite students will be treated to a pancake breakfast featuring a visit from Santa. On this day the students are encouraged to wear their pyjamas as […]
Posted November 21, 2016This year’s Jingle Bell Walk is a food and winter clothing drive involving the community surrounding Rosser and Gilmore Schools. Next week, all students from Grades K – 7 will be […]
Posted November 9, 2016Hello Rosser Parents. If you have not received, misplaced, or just can’t remember where the cookie & pie fundraiser, December Hot lunch or the Christmas basket forms are you can […]